[cst_2014_board] Re: Update

  • From: Marlene Hutton <marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 16:17:02 -0600

Thanks, Trish. If I'm reading this correctly, I should give Lisa the check from Molly Schaefer, then. Will you let Jenn Holm know that she can get her tickets from you? Maybe you already have. :-) I'll let you get that check to Lisa, then, and the money from those extra 5 tickets for the 15th.

Karen, I'm sorry, I keep forgetting the info for the City volunteer sheet. At this point it looks like we should have 17 swimmers on Friday and 23 swimmers on Saturday. If you can fill out the volunteer sheet from the City meet packet, I will get that from you and deliver that on Thursday along with the paperwork and check for entries, programs and t-shirts. Thanks!

Marlene

On 7/8/2014 3:54 PM, Trish Biggio wrote:
Marlene,
The only way I could get the tickets for Holm and Schaeffer for other days
was to make the 15th a 50 person day.  (50 people going on that specific
day, then order the other 12)  So, we have another 5 tickets to sell or I
will sell them to other friends.  But the extra 5 are for the 15th only.
Pass the word, invite friends, etc.

I need a check for $1804.82 to take to WW to pick up tickets.  I can do that
tomorrow after the meet if I have the check.

Trish