[cst_2014_board] Re: Update

  • From: Trish Biggio <jmtmom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 21:31:42 -0600

Thank you!  I will head down to Water World in the afternoon.  I will have
tickets to give out during Rhursday and Friday practice.  Would someone get out
an email to the team that I will have 5 extra tix for anyone who was not able
to pre order.  Had to make the 50 mark for the discount.

Trish

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

<john.f.hutton@xxxxxxxxx> </div><div>Date:07/08/2014  9:14 PM  (GMT-07:00)
[cst_2014_board] Re: Update </div><div>