[cst_2014_board] Re: Pictures

  • From: Marlene Hutton <marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 14:51:32 -0600

Yes, Lance did drop the pictures off this morning, and they look great! He also brought along a disc with the photos on it, and some extra 8X10 team prints that we can sell. Lance said we could keep that money, which is very generous. We sold 2 this morning.

Carol was right there with the sting, too, thankfully. Cambria was the calmest person I have ever seen that has just been stung!

I can only imagine all you've been taking in for orientation--isn't it really early? I remember orientation being the week before classes started.

I will be sending an update on collected monies in a little bit.

Marlene

On 7/8/2014 2:08 PM, Heidi M Mechtenberg wrote:
Was wondering if Lance did drop off pictures this morning. If not I can swing
by and pick those up from him today for tomorrow.

Marlene.I heard you took care of a bee sting at early practice yesterday! A new
CAPS saying; Care About Personal Stings!

Let me tell you, in a day and a half for university orientation, there is a lot
of information thrown at you and a lot to absorb. It is very different from
when I went! It was also interesting to see it from a different perspective
from my work point of view. Nearly half the families were from out of state and
they really think we have a special university and town.See you tomorrow!
Heidi