[cst_board] Re: Mistake

  • From: RENEE OSTERGREN <rostergren@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 22:34:44 -0600

Well, apparently I’m not all that great at calendar things as I didn’t pick up
on that either. No worries, it’s all good.

Yes, I agree about the additional VP tasks. My concern with any of these VP
things is that I feel so uneducated about some of the swim protocols. I never
swam or participated on a team prior and don’t know what I don’t know ;-)

Renée Ostergren
~ enjoy the now ~

On Apr 10, 2015, at 9:15 AM, Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg
<mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I made a huge mistake by inviting Parkwood/Buckinghorse to the meet on July
11th. Westfield is hosting us – rather than it being our meet. I just sent
them off an apology..

Renee, I have been thinking. Since the VP position has not been very well
defined as far as tasks, AND since I seem to really mess up scheduling year
after year, AND since you have a great handle on the calendar, how about the
VP tasks include scheduling? I think scheduling, maintaining the master
calendar and the handbooks would be great tasks for the VP position, in
addition to fulfilling president tasks when the president is unavailable…

Thoughts!

Man, I feel stupid right now!!
-Heidi