[cst_board] Mistake

  • From: "Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg" <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 09:15:47 -0600

I made a huge mistake by inviting Parkwood/Buckinghorse to the meet on July
11th. Westfield is hosting us - rather than it being our meet. I just sent
them off an apology..

Renee, I have been thinking. Since the VP position has not been very well
defined as far as tasks, AND since I seem to really mess up scheduling year
after year, AND since you have a great handle on the calendar, how about the
VP tasks include scheduling? I think scheduling, maintaining the master
calendar and the handbooks would be great tasks for the VP position, in
addition to fulfilling president tasks when the president is unavailable.

Thoughts!

Man, I feel stupid right now!!

-Heidi