[cst_2014_board] Fwd: 2013 check

  • From: "Lisa Hubert" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "lisabhubert@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 17:54:00 -0600

Does anyone remember this?  I know we had to print and reprint programs last
year, but I don't recall what the programs looked like for the 10 & unders day.

So far, 3 businesses are reissuing new checks for us totaling $175.  I'm
waiting to hear from the other businesses that total $225.  Then there is
Lance's $150...

Lisa

Begin forwarded message: