[cst_board] Re: Agenda

  • From: RENEE OSTERGREN <rostergren@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2015 21:40:05 -0600

FYI - Nicole Burris is going to try to stop by our meeting. She will be at a
soccer game and come by after that. I gave her Lisa’s address and my cell
phone number. Fingers crossed…

See you all tomorrow evening :-)

Renée Ostergren
~ enjoy the now ~

On Apr 7, 2015, at 7:13 PM, Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg
<mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here is the agenda for the meeting tomorrow. John, not sure if you can get
this over to the team website – I forgot we are supposed to post our meeting
time and place.

As for the FAST contract, we will discuss. However, I do have one
mentionable. John had asked if we knew who the 3rd coach might be and Mike
did include a link to her bio: This is the 3rd coach:
http://www.csurams.com/sports/w-swim/mtt/alexandra_jacobs_845040.html
<http://www.csurams.com/sports/w-swim/mtt/alexandra_jacobs_845040.html>

One of our complaints last year was that MacKenzie wasn’t always there
because of her duties with CSU. This seems to fill that gap. I think this
is a really good improvement to the contract, so the only question is can we
swing the extra $ in my mind.

If there is anything else you need me to add to the agenda – please let me
know and I will amend it. Otherwise, I will see you tomorrow, as long as
Lisa is still fine with it.

Any chance we will see the individuals who have offered to help?? Would love
to meet them and have them get started sooner rather than later.

Thanks!
-Heidi

<CST Board Agenda for 4-8-15.doc>