[cst_board] Re: Collindale Schedule

  • From: "Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg" <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 19:15:37 -0600

Thanks for beginning to work on the packet Lisa. That is a big help!

We can discuss tomorrow night. One biggie is trying to get parents trained,
AND to help them fulfil their volunteer responsibilities. It may also be a low
pressure way to get the season started. It’s certainly up for discussion
though.

-Heidi