[cst_board] Re: Agenda

  • From: Marlene Hutton <marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 16:03:19 -0600

Heidi, quit kicking yourself! You're doing an incredible job! Notice that none of us caught it, either.

I don't know about the coach/shirt question. You guys will have to let me know how many shirts you'd like me to order. Also, do we want to continue to order some in the women's sizes, or just regular and youth?

Marlene

On 4/10/2015 11:44 AM, Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg wrote:

Don’t our purple shirts identify us as CAPS members?

Speaking of shirts. Did we give our coaches shirts last year? Were they just the generic type or did they have their names on them? We will need to think about giving one to Alexandra this year. I don’t know what size she is though… I have invited all the coaches to come to the next board meeting so we can run through our presentation at parent info night.

Still kicking myself over the Parkwood/Buckinghorse invite thing. GEEZ!!

-Heidi