[cst_board] Re: Agenda

  • From: "Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg" <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 11:44:49 -0600

Don’t our purple shirts identify us as CAPS members?

Speaking of shirts. Did we give our coaches shirts last year? Were they just
the generic type or did they have their names on them? We will need to think
about giving one to Alexandra this year. I don’t know what size she is though…
I have invited all the coaches to come to the next board meeting so we can run
through our presentation at parent info night.

Still kicking myself over the Parkwood/Buckinghorse invite thing. GEEZ!!

-Heidi