Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 19:29:00 +0200

Oh yeah.
There is a gaming place on my main road.pretty much a house.
I met the owner through a friend and he was really keen to have dudes over
and so on.
I told him that it is far for most of the regulars as far as weeklys go.

He seemed cool enough and not hyper serious about super e sports.
The one thing that sounded cool to me is that he says hours are not an
issue because he has sleepovers all the time for the COD kiddies
and they just chill and druk games for whole weekends.
https://www.facebook.com/ps3gamelounge