Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 00:51:31 +0200

er, so I was watching a video about the top Creepypastas (basically scary
stories and urban legends spread around the internet)
Maybe not the best idea.

Most of them are cheap photoshops or screen grabs from forums with some
grainy filters applied, but once you get into it, it's pretty creepy.

I watching watching with headphones on, and my father called me for
something, but I couldn't hear, so when he came up the stairs, which he
never does, I got a moerse skrik.