Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 15:38:16 +0200

A box?
Non comprende?!

Hey, PC master race.  I got a question.
I have received a PC mahala from my boss. Gforce 4 gfx card, 1 gig ram, and
a MSI 7005 motherboard.
I installed all the drivers for the motherboard, other than the graphics
driver.
I installed the GForce gfx card driver.
Everything runs, using windows XP, but 2 odd things happen.
1) I can't connect it to a network and
2) Every now and then the usb Keyboard stops working.

any Ideas?