[contestms] Re: Problem with running CMS

  • From: Stefano Maggiolo <s.maggiolo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: contestms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 13:32:12 +0100

In particular, I think the reason can be that you miss the netifaces
Python package. As a different workaround / solution, you can also try
giving the shard number directly in the command line: it is as easy as
running

cmsAdminWebServer 0

instead of

cmsAdminWebServer

[note that you shouldn't be forced to run it as root. Since you
already had, you might need to change the permissions in
/var/local/*/cms before running it as a non-privileged user.]

-- Ste