[CTS] Re: shutting off write protect

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:10:24 EST

Madrachod@xxxxxxx writes:

The last time I ran McAfee, when it still said I have a trojan, was in  safe
mode.  I'm pretty sure that the first time I did that I had the  sys/res shut
off.

If the trojan continues to turn up in the restore folder you have to keep
disabling the restore folder to get rid of it.
If I understand how it works then disable the restore folder is the same as
removing write protect for that folder........
Disable Restore
Scan..... the scan can now include the info in the disabled Restore folder
and get that dang (heehee) trojan............... dang, I'll be damned !