[CTS] Re: shutting off write protect

  • From: Madrachod@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 07:10:27 EST

In a message dated 2/1/2005 10:34:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Cuffy10@xxxxxxx writes:

Isn't this Restore folder protected so you can't delete any from it.

    Well, maybe I was wrong.  I just had both of those bits of info listed
together and forgot if they were two separate bits.

Bruce gave you some instructions awhile back about shutting down Restore,
cleaning the trojan and then restarting the Restore feature.

    I guess I'll have to go on e-safari to find that e-mail.  I'm sure it's
still here somewhere, I just don't know where.

I don't have the restore feature so I can't help you there

    Well, if I don't need to shut off write protect to get rid of it I guess
I don't that info.  Thanks again anyway.

                            Dale