[CTS] Re: free web mail account

  • From: "Hal" <xhal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:09:26 -0500 (EST)

 Why would my message be blacklisted? Do you mean that the myway.com domain is
blacklisted? Sounds like I better have another look at Gmail.Hal--- On Fri
From: Charles R. Buchanan [mailto: crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]To:
computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 04:44:53 -0800Subject:
[CTS] Re: free web mail accountJust to let you know, your message was
blacklisted. :-( Good thing Ichecked it out though. :-) Why not use Gmail? Use
a puesdo name orsomething? I hear tell you can pop/smtp too. (If I read that
correctly)On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:38:05 -0500 (EST), while pondering the meaning
of life, "Hal" had this to say:&gt; Hello Everyone,I am so tired of spam that I
moved to a webmail account to post to lists. Even though I use Linux and have
good filtering, I still have to look at this nasty sh** everyday, just in case
I get something legit.&gt; The Problem:&gt; First, I don't like web mail, but
this is better than screwing up my domain account, or my real email
account.&gt; Right now I'm using Myway, and its not terrible, but doesn't
handle HTML very well. Personally, I don't like HTML formated email, but most
people are
  using it, so, when in Rome...&gt; Could I get some recomendations for a free
web mail account that I could check out? Yahoo, Gmail, and Myway, I don't like,
although I might consider Gmail later. Postmark is good, but way slow.&gt;
Thanks,&gt; HalMozilla/Firefox/Thunderbird Questions? Problems?
Tips/Suggestions?Join Us @
 Talk Shop http://www.computertalkshop.comUn-subscribe/Vacation,
http://www.computertalkshop.com/list_options.htmList HowTo:
http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htmTo join Computer Talk Shop's off topic