[CTS] Re: free web mail account

  • From: Hal <hdbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:50:25 -0500

Thanks. I think I have it now.

At 10:55 AM 2/18/2005, Eric C. Vogel duly noted:
<http://www.hotmail.com>www.hotmail.com or get 6 free months of hosting, which the e-mail accounts are Web/pop3/imapi <http://www.1and1.com>www.1and1.com. My personal domian is using the free 6 months right now.

Thank you,
Eric Vogel
<http://shelluser.mvps.org>http://shelluser.mvps.org
http://msn.mvps.org