[CTS] Re: free web mail account

  • From: "Hal" <xhal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:03:48 -0500 (EST)

 Thanks, but...I have a Gmail account. I just set it up a few days ago. Do you
like it? It appears that they save everything. Hal--- On Fri 02/18, Tina &lt;
From: Tina [mailto: chapman@xxxxxxxxxxxx]To:
computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 06:59:01 -0600Subject:
[CTS] Re: free web mail account

Hal, I'll send you an invite to GMail... it's pretty good as far as webmail
goes, lots of features, etc. Drop me an email and let me know what address you
want me to send it to.  I think you'll be happy with it. Tee :)Read my
blog!http://mom2ty.blogdrive.com/----- Original Message -----
From: Hal To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005
6:38 AMSubject: [CTS] free web mail account

Hello Everyone,
I am so tired of spam that I moved to a webmail account to post to lists. Even
though I use Linux and have good filtering, I still have to look at this nasty
sh** everyday, just in case I get something legit.
The Problem:
First, I don't like web mail, but this is better than screwing up my domain
account, or my real email account.
Right now I'm using Myway, and its not terrible, but doesn't handle HTML very
well. Personally, I don't like HTML formated email, but most people are using
it, so, when in Rome...
Could I get some recomendations for a free web mail account that I could check
out? Yahoo, Gmail, and Myway, I don't like, although I might consider Gmail
later. Postmark is good, but way slow.
Thanks,
Hal

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.Make My Way your home on the Web -
http://www.myway.com

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.