[CTS] Re: free web mail account

  • From: Hal <hdbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:54:53 -0500

I'm using pop right now with Gmail.

At 10:58 AM 2/18/2005, Eric C. Vogel duly noted:
GMail does or will offer POP3. There are freeware at <http://www.betanews.com>www.betanews.com that will allow you to check GMail via pop3.

Thank you,
Eric Vogel
<http://shelluser.mvps.org>http://shelluser.mvps.org
http://msn.mvps.org
<http://www.msmvps.com/shelluser>http://www.msmvps.com/shelluser
From: Tina [mailto: chapman@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:11:59 -0600

I like it better than Yahoo or Hotmail. You can set it to delete on exit... somewhere. But you know how I feel about webmail anyway, so if I'm likin' Gmail, it must be okay... for something.. :)

Tee
Read my blog!
<http://mom2ty.blogdrive.com/>http://mom2ty.blogdrive.com/
From: Tina [mailto: chapman@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
To: <mailto:computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 06:59:01 -0600

Hal,

I'll send you an invite to GMail... it's pretty good as far as webmail goes, lots of features, etc.

Drop me an email and let me know what address you want me to send it to. I think you'll be happy with it.