[CTS] Re: Setting UP a Wireless Network

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 20:20:36 -0500

No I doubt there is but then anything you can do at least slows the pro down
and of course makes for a amateur free system  so you can at least
occasionaly scan your system for holes and leaks and try to curb the
invasions. My wifi has been hack-free since jan 1 with attempts in the log
but none sucessful AFAIK.

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm