[CTS] Re: Remember

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:16:35 -0500

Remember those dumb gelatin eggs in Mrs Grass soup mix? We had BW until 1962
and then 75% of the broadcasts were in BW until 65 or 66. My parents finally
got rid of the Zenith color console from 62 in 1993 when it blew a hole in
the HV board from arcing. I remember home delivery of milk with the
insulated box that they put the chuck of ice into, and glass bottles with a
plastic carry handle and waxed cap. I hated that margarine tasted like
bearing grease.

I had a Cushman Eagle scooter with single cylinder engine and 2 speed
trans - looked like a Harley frame with golf cart tires - suicide shifter
too.

Oh the off-topic things I could dig from this pre-alziehmer's brain.

39ave/direct/01/

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm