[CTS] Re: Remember

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 06:32:26 -0500

I did the same when I was 13, (1969/70) worked for a small local market and
brought the items to the door in a box, not a bag. Speaking of that remember
when you didn't get asked the "paper or plastic" thing - or at least when
paper was available? I personally despise these thin plastic handled bags,
both to store and to use - carry csomething of decent weight on a really
cold day - they almost shatter from ebing so cold.

Minimum wage when I got my first job that was under scrutiny of min wage
laws was $1.35 hr

-

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm