[CTS] Re: Remember

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 23:11:27 EDT

Wow Jack..............you're OLD!       *giggle*
                                   Jackie <-----who used to watch Winky Dink
with the green plastic screen!!!   LOL

In a message dated 4/7/04 10:41:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jackhand@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Joe,

  Heck, I remember black & white TV.  And, when you put
the green sheet of plastic on the screen to give you the
sense of 'color'.

  Also, when you bought margarine and it had the dye egg
that you broke and mixed the yellow dye in to give the
white margarine a yellow color, to make it like butter.

  And, the Homes to Homes milk delivery trucks.  And the fruit
and vegetable trucks that came through our neighborhood
during the summer, loaded with fresh produce for sale.

  Long, long, long time gone.

           ;-)))