[CTS] Re: Remember

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 06:24:43 -0500

Actually I've seen it, one of the dairies in Chicago had a nostalgia thing
going for a few weeks and they brought a few of their retired milk wagons
from mothballs, had period uniforms made, and rented draft horses and
actually did the routes the way they used to, of course by this time the
city required a "muffler" on the exhaust (canvas catch bag).

I still see horse and buggy as well as horse drawn farming as we have a
heavy Amish population as well.

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm