[CTS] Re: Moving On !

  • From: "Surfin Suzy" <surfin_suzy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 14:00:22 -0600

Thank's Jack! I would attempt that BUT my husband made me promise not to even
attempt to open the case of the new pc,I made him mad just trying to vac the
dust and dog hair from the back of it. He is still mad at me for opening the
msntv2 to "peek inside"!<grin>
I had wondered if I could rig the zip disc up and make it run via a usb connect
somehow but I suspect the answer would be no. I look at it as an adventure,and
the small maxtor hd's are cheap.The old pc is destined for the the recycle bin
anyway.I was thinking about painting the old monitor black and seeing if I
could make an aquarium out of it as I can't even give it away!
Suzy