[CTS] Re: Moving On !

  • From: "Owens, Jack K. \(Mission Systems\)" <Jack.Owens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 14:40:26 -0500

Or you could pull the zip drive out of the broken computer and if you
working computer has only one HD installed you could install it in that
one.  The zip drive should use standard IDE drive connections so it
would be similar to installing a HD except it would mount in a diskette
drive bay.   Just a thought.