[CTS] Re: Joe/IE7

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 12:40:57 EST

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh..if I knew WHY it won't install I wouldn't be  asking questions
Mr. Joe..LOL.
It stops responding after it does the validation, then starts  the "install",
it just hangs and hangs and hangs.
I don't know if I deleted the log, but will look later..I have  to go out
right now.  I'll try reinstalling it..which will generate a new  log, I'm
sure..and then I can show it to you.
Tanks  Joe.........                                  Jackie

In a message dated 2/3/2007 12:20:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Ahhh  ha......... if there's an ie7 log that means that ie7 has been
there  !
Being nosy, what does the log say ? Up to this point you  haven't
explained why IE7 won't install  ?

<g>