[CTS] Re: Imaging a Computer - Jackie (important)

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 17:42:22 EST

Can ya see me now?  Can ya see me now?
                                             Jackie <--playing with her 1's
and 0
P.S. keeping this ON topic..does anyone know why sometimes  when I come out
of standby overnight..my "monitor" doesn't come back on..says  there is no
connection or some stupid message like that, and it goes back into  sleep mode?
downloaded all updates..the only thing I can think of, could  it have
something to do with my Nvidia card's memory?  Does a graphic cards  memory
work like
a pc's, and need a reboot from time to time.  Admittedly I  don't reboot as
often as I should, so could that be the reason, specially if I  run
screensavers all the time?
                                                               Jackie

In a message dated 2/10/2007 10:09:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Still  pondering Murray. The only image I can see at the moment is Jackie
playing  with her 1 and 0's !