[CTS] Re: Imaging a Computer - Jackie (important)

  • From: cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 12:34:01 -0800

OK, I can do that. Or 3.11, or DOS 6.22, 3.0 has a corrupt file or two
and I quit messing with it, NT3.5 or 4.0, Server or Workstation and a
whole bucket of chaff. Solaris 10 will join the mix if it ever gets
here.
I've got a copy of Basic, and GBasic and whatever that last one was that
I posted awile back. We can always start from scratch if necessary.

--

  cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx

 ** YOUR HELP IS URGENTLY NEEDED **
DONATE to Hurricane Katrina victims: http://www.redcross.org/