[CTS] Re: Imaging a Computer - Jackie (important)

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 17:38:48 EST

ooooooooooops..I got my 1 and 0's wrong..I have Raid1..on my  pc..and Raid 0
on hubby's.  They wouldn't put it on his..but it was alright  for mine..go
figga.
Sorry bout that.  I knew I could rebuild..but was  wondering if I should
still make an image of this drive and put it on my WD  external HD?  Whaddya
tink????
                                                        Jackie

In a message dated 2/10/2007 1:19:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
daphatbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

If you  have a RAID 0 theinfo is copied to two drives, but if one drive
fails, you  lose ALL your stuff! :-(  If you use RAID 1, then all your
info is  saved to both drives at the same time, lose one drive, you can
use the  other to re-build!