[CTS] Re: CircuitCity closing......... big sales imminent !

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ecvogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 00:58:30 -0500

I hope not in Michigan. We have enough job loss here, and a state that helps
bring the state down! TAX TAX TAX. Could end up paying 2% on movies and
other services now. Kill the small biz tax but do not replace it with
something temporary. Remember before she got re-elected having to sign
petitions in movie theatres? Will we be able to vote? Probably not.

I might be getting some info that is not shareable, but seems CC is no the
only electronics store with $$$ issues. I hope they can make it cause we
only have 3 electronic stores. ABC Warehouse does not count, they cater to
appliances and prices on electronics are through the roof. I admit I was not
that impressed with CC. Prices were ok, no loyalty cards, registers all over
with slow cashiers, store setup is weird. Although BB is anouying as they
are setup for women now and you gotta go around in a circle or weave in and
out just to get to the computer section.

Thank you,
Eric Vogel   ~Windows Live! MVP~

www.msmvps.com/shelluser