[CTS] Re: Imaging a Computer

  • From: "Murray Reid" <mreid30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 09:00:12 -0500

Don't Know Chuck, I only tried it once.  I didn't read any limitations other
than trial period (15 days).  I assume it must be useable more than once in
case things didn't work properly the first time..  Version 10 may not work with
w98.  thought I read something about that.  Other than that it was the most
user friendly application I have used and believe me I need "user friendly"
because I don't take time to read instructions :-)