[CTS] Re: Group aims to drastically up disc storageI

  • From: "Tina" <chapman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 15:54:29 -0600

Thanks Hal!  It's definitely an outlet!  I've always enjoyed writing and
journaling.. and the computer made it easier for me to do that, then along came
blogs!!

LOL! Maybe you should get a "computer" dictionary, just think of all the
unusual words you could get away with using!

Tee :)
Read my blog!
http://mom2ty.blogdrive.com/