[CTS] Re: Group aims to drastically up disc storageI

  • From: Hal Brown <hbrown@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 12:50:18 -0500

Interesting. I hope I see it in my lifetime.

I was reading your blog. You write so well. You really have a knack for
writing, and it looks like an outlet for what's ailin' ya.

Sidenote:
My spellchecker is going nuts over the word blog. The whole word is red. I
thinks its telling me that I can't possibly be that stupid. Now its blinking
red. Hey, I'll write whatever the hell I want.

&%$!!~*(%# email!  Don't tell ME what I can write.

I gotta get a new dictionary.

--
Hal Brown                               email: hal@xxxxxxxx
http://adwt.com