[CTS] Re: Gmail

  • From: "Marc Nattier" <Marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 15:56:45 -0600

Actually I wouldn't mind having an invite, if you still have any left.

Marc

 J. Marc Nattier, The Computer Doctors
A+ Certified Service Technician, #CD5DTT3394
Apple Macintosh Certified Service Technician Lexmark Certified Service
Technician Pay attention to what the experts say can't be done, then do
it! - Lazarus Long