[CTS] Re: Gmail

  • From: Ross Nelson <ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 08:19:00 -0600

I don't think there's anyone out there without Gmail anymore who wants it. :/

I noticed on Friday that I went from 9 to 50 invites, but don't have anyone to send 'em to. hehe

On Feb 5, 2005, at 7:31 PM, DesignWorks wrote:

I have 50 invites left for a free GMail (Google Mail) account if anyone would like one, just let me know!

I haven't used my GMail for very long, or very much, but it sure blows the socks off of any other web based email I've seen/used.

Tee :)
Read my blog!
http://mom2ty.blogdrive.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Computer Talk Shop http://www.computertalkshop.com Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://www.computertalkshop.com/list_options.htm