[CTS] Re: Eric

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:07:50 -0700

ROFLMAO!!!  :-)

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 12:59:12 -0700, Cuffy <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> took time to
say the following:

C>  Eric is still here and still the listowner.
C> As for school, I thing he's pretty much on his own now but he isprogressing
nicely in becoming completely incoherent andunintelligible. Jackie has been
trying to help him but he hasn'tresponded very well and it's a toss-up at the
moment whether sheconverts to his language or he converts to hers. Only time
will tell !

"I've got some bad news for you sunshine,
Pink isn't well, he stayed back at the hotel"

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm