[CTS] Re: Eric

  • From: "Pam Bundy" <pjbundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 08:45:03 -0400

Tee,
What av do you run??
Pam
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tina
  To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 8:28 AM
  Subject: [CTS] Re: Eric

  76%??  Holy cow!  It is unreal in this day and time that there are that many
people out there that not running av!

  My brother in law told me once, "my friend, who *knows computers* (eye roll)
told me that an antivirus isn't necessary."  I looked at him, with my mouth
hanging open and said, "first of all, he knows squat about computers, trust me,
I've seen yours, second, don't send me any mail from your home address until
you install an antivirus or I'll just start bouncing it back to you until you
do."

  Idiots.. the world is full of them, eh.

  Tee :)