[CTS] Re: Electronics and Electricity Info Links (Modec)

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:17:11 EDT

In a message dated 4/26/04 12:46:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Thanks, I went through them and found some very good stuff- especially
for training students in electricity and electronic circuits.
Great John and good luck !
The military stuck me in an electronics school as the beginning of a course
in radar systems repair. That was March 1953. I'm still trying to understand
Ohm's Law ! Murphy's Law I have proven over and over but Ohm's is still a
puzzlement.
I think Ohm and Murphy should have gotten together and worked out some sort
of compromise before they published. We'd all be less for wear and might even
have done something constructive by now.
Here's another link........ this is a good place to start your course of
instruction..........
Electrical Shock

http://www.codecheck.com/ecution.htm

"Education is when you read the fine print. Experience is what you get if you
don't. -- Pete Seeger"