[CTS] Re: Electronics and Electricity Info Links (Modec)

  • From: Don L Elias <donelias@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 03:16:27 -0500

Thanks for the list. I was going to write to ask
you for it but you sent the attachment before I
had a chance.  I'm not all of those things you
mentioned, but in the past your interests have
always been very fascinating to me so I was
sure there would be something that would
arouse my curiousity.  Thanks, again.

Don

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 15:36:39 EDT Cuffy10@xxxxxxx writes:
> In a message dated 4/25/04 12:31:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> They never have...
>
> But if it's just a list of links, why not copy+paste them into your
> post?
>
> John
> Would make a rather long post.. 112 links ?

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm