Re: RE: Peer review

  • From: "andrea wynn" <wynn72@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:48:51 -0500

You people suck! I'm never As I read these emails where people are telling me I owe them money, I'm not getting the joke . . . I'm sitting here thinking "Oh, shit. I am a really bad person. I can't believe I owe everyone money. They must all hate me. I hope my check to Chris for his furniture didn't bounce . . . "

From: "Natalie Dorfeld" <natalie_dorfeld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RE: Peer review
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:32:35 +0000

Hola, Kids --

Amy, I?m shooting blanks.  When all else fails, I flock to Donald Murray.

Andrea, um, yeah, remember that fifty dollar bill I floated you last summer?

Mysti, I didn?t ride my bike today, but I climbed a tree and fell out of it.  Ouch.

To everyone else, can you believe I?m teaching Technical Writing and Advanced Business Writing this semester?  Their first project is a minutes report.  I want them to pretend they?re insane asylum directors.  9:00:  Shock therapy.  9:15:  Grape popsicles.

9:30:  Coloring with the squirrels.

Ah, good times.

-- Rosita