Re: RE: Peer review

  • From: Mysti Rudd <Mysti.Rudd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 12:18:57 -0600

Andrea--
what about the $200 you owe me?

(yes, i know i am going straight to hell. but no worries, mark twain will be
there.)

Mysti
From:  ms lynch <amy.wordnerd@xxxxxxxxx>
To:  comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Peer review
Date:  Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:56:00 -0500

Hi, All,

I am teaching a course for the first time called Teaching Writing. I'd
like to give them an article, suitable for undergrads, on the pros and
cons of peer review. I thought it would be a snap to find such a
scholarly arcticle, but my EBSCO searches are turning up very little.

Have you read an article, or even a book chapter, that you'd recommend?

Amy

--- End Message ---