[cochiselinux] GCC in a windows environment

  • From: <tylermilam@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 15:52:30 -0500

Hi,
I want to run gcc from a cd in windows, write programs in notepad, compile them
and test them. I also want to save the binary and source to a zip or floppy
drive....what do I need to do this? I couldn't find any how-to's searching
google. It would be really neat to have all the tools on a 256mb usb keychain
(probably not enough room), but a cdrom would suffice. The conditions are that
I can't reboot and run a live cd, and I cannot install software on this
computer. Any ideas on where I can find a cd or tools like this?

tyler