[cochiselinux] Super Bowl Sunday meeting

  • From: "Prevett, Larry" <Prevettl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 18:20:58 -0700

For the meeting on Feb, everybody is just going to stay
home and watch the new IBM Linux commercial that is to
air during the $UpEr b0wl. I'll be at the meeting just
to make sure some geek without a tv doesn't show up
(what a guy!). Somebody better let me know what it looked
like.

Everyone should remember that on Friday 6th, a representative
from Novell Inc., will be giving a talk at 5pm in Room 200
of the Science Building on the Sierra Vista Campus (Jeff, please
correct me if any of that has changed.)=20

This is the first public event (besides the Super Bowl ...)
that the group can use to increase local awareness so I=20
hope a lot of people can come to it. If I'm not mistaken
IBM has entered into some kind of multi-million $ contract=20
with Novell that has resulted in the acquisition of SUSE by Novell.
Should be an interesting talk.

lp

(go panthers)