[citw150] Lesson 3 Question 5

  • From: <rodney.carrow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LISTSERVER <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 09:49:20 -0800

Here is a scam that should not be news to many people but it is good to always
refresh your memory. The 900 telephone number chat line scams. Basically the
goal of this hoax is to catch the man thinking with the wrong head. Say some
guy comes home from the bar late at night striking out to meet an interesting
woman. He turns on the TV and there she is looking as beautiful as in his
dreams and she just so happens to be board, lonely, horny and looking for
someone to connect with over the telephone and then possibly more. As soon as
horny little Peter calls in, ole girl gets a commission for the call and starts
charging Peter by the minute for the phone call. She leads him on for as long
as she can, pretending that she is interested in him. Well of course she is,
got to make that money. Basically Peter never gets anything from the woman but
a nice size phone bill.

Just remember if the woman is desperate then there is something wrong. Women
tend to have higher standards than us men.

http://www.getgirls.com/tips97.htm

Of course I don't look busy.....I did it right the first time!

---------Rodney Carrow