[citw150] L3 Q5 - Online Dating

  • From: Alan Oosterbaan <oosterba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ListServ <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 10:15:46 -0800 (PST)

    Online dating, that just says societal issue involving the internet.

      Http://msnbc.msn.com?id?3078729/

      The dating world itself is changing along with the  use of the internet.
Internet dating sites, like Match.com, have  become a multi-million dollar
industry. People all around the world can  look up potential dates just as easy
as finding a new recipe for  chicken.
      Some people may consider this a weird or at least  different way of
meating new people, but many are doing it.  Over  6 million people a month
visit match.com, surfing through the 3.25  million profiles.  Not only are all
kinds of people checking this  stuff out, but apparently it works too.  75
times a month,  Match.com users marry eachother, taking, if you do the math, at
least  150 users out of the system.
      While I'm not quite ready to jump on board, I am still single, and maybe
I'd look better "on paper".

  Alan Oosterbaan

 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new
and used cars.