[citansdnd] Low Magic Campaign

  • From: Steve Bartalamay <lanzlo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citansdnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 01:12:19 -0700

While I was leveling up Assad, I came across the "Inherent" check box in the character builder. Curious, I looked into it further. Apparently, there's an option in the DMG2 (which I have) where you can gain an inherent bonus to Attack, Damage, and defenses instead of gaining magic items. I have copied off the relevant pages, and I'll give them to Casey next week.

"Laugh…and the world laughs with you. Laugh hysterically, for no apparent reason, and they’ll leave you alone."

Steve Bartalamay
lanzlo@xxxxxxxxxxx