[cdvdburn] Re: Scan not working

  • From: "Steffen Huber" <steffen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cdvdburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 12:50:43 +0200 (MEST)

Andrew<aw29009@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For some reason CDBurn is not abel to recognise CDFSSoftATAPI from the
> Unipod inside my RiscPC. I try re-scan but still nothing appears in
> configuration despite the CDFS menu showing "ATAPI". Using RISC 6.06
> with !ATAPIfix.

I am not sure if I understand correctly what the problem is.

Do you have your writer connected to your UniPod and CDBurn fails
to detect it? I seem to remember a similar error reported a few years
ago, but it was only one user, and he solved the problem by connecting
the writer to the internal IDE.

I was never able to reproduce the problem with my RPC and the
Simtec IDE podule, which should be identical to the IDE part of
the UniPod.

You are using at least CDBurn V1.61, yes? Could you set the log level to
5000 and send me the resulting log of a CDBurn startup and a Rescan?

Steffen