[cad-linux-dev] Re: image entities

  • From: Eric Wilhelm <ewilhelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 11:12:34 -0500

# The following was supposedly scribed by
# bruno@xxxxxxxxxx
# on Saturday 28 August 2004 09:40 am:

>> This should just point to the image filename.
>
>Why? when it would be simpler to render an image-file into a drawing
>in exactly the same way as any other entity.

Okay, but if the image refer's to a file in my image repository, I
want to leave that file where it is.  What does having a jpeg in the
drawing/ directory do?  Is it a background (wallpaper) for your
drawing?

--Eric
--
"Chess is a foolish expedient for making idle people believe
they are doing something very clever when they are only wasting